Assistant City Manager/HR Manager
The Human Resources Department provides support for the administration of policies, benefits, payroll, compensation, training, and recruitment. The HR Department is dedicated to attracting, retaining, and supporting a qualified workforce for the City of Gaylord.
The City of Gaylord is dedicated to equal rights and opportunities for all people, we are committed to fostering an organizational culture where all people are treated fairly, valued for their differences, and given equal opportunities to maximize their success.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain flexible benefit programs.
- Administer the recruitment and hiring programs for new employees.
- Provide employee benefits consistent with Federal and State laws.
- Negotiating labor agreements (Memorandums of Agreement) with unions who represent two bargaining units.
- Monitoring compliance with all labor contract terms and conditions of employment.
- Providing advice and counsel to City management on labor relations issues.
City Employment Opportunities
For Job Applicants
Interested in working for the City of Gaylord? We get many calls throughout the year from people who want to fill out a job application for us to have on file. You can do so as well by clicking the button below.
For Current City Employees
The forms below may be useful for current city employees of Gaylord, should they need them.