Bill Pay & Utility Billing Services
Citizens may visit the Utility Billing Department to:
- Set up water/sewer services
- Make arrangements for AutoPay
- Request assistance with online payments
- Order final meter reads to discontinue water service
- Change the name on an account or set up a new account (ID required)
- Ask questions about your water bill or request history on your account (-insert link to account history, BS&A).
- Call or stop in if your water service has been interrupted for an unknown reason
- Paying in person at City Hall – 305 E. Main Street, Gaylord MI 49735. Payment can be made by cash, check, or credit card (there is a fee if paying by card). If after normal business hours, there is a drop box available in the front foyer of City Hall.
- Payments can be made by check by mailing it to City of Gaylord at the same address. Do not send cash through the mail.
- Payments can be made online by selecting the link below.
- Payments can be made by calling 989-732-4060. A fee is charged when paying with credit cards.
- DON’T FORGET you can save time and avoid the credit card fee by signing up for auto pay.